Saturday, January 30, 2016

Afire Love - Author's Words Part I

Assalamualaikum & hi! :)

Finally, after a year... I'm back with new story! Yeayyyyy 
(ceh acah-acah ada org kesah ahahahahaha)

Pharmacy school is definitely hectic & i certainly have to curi some time utk tulis this crappy story. Well, i certainly didn't feel like studying this weekend (despite of having 3 quizzes next week -- pathophysio, pharmaco, inorg chem HAA AMEK KAUUU) so why not aku bazirkan sedikit masa serta mencurahkan idea, kan? Ahahahahaha

This is my first time writing a fanfic and tbh, susah mak aih.
Ye laa, kat sini tkde belajar literature and language bagai so practically nk tulis essay in english tu quite hard for me (eh tapi bussiness comm ada haa okay tak sama kbye)

So, kindly excuses my grammar and ayat yang tunggang-langgang tu. Aku dari zaman sekolah lg mmg tak suka belajar grammar, that's why tak pernah excel part tu ahahahahahaha.

This fanfic is truly inspired by Mr. Masro's lectures on Neoplasia (cancer), like really.
I kinda like that topic, that's why idea nk buat fanfic ni mcm membuak-buak sikit.
Haaaa gituuuuuuu.
Aku amek Got7 as the characters in my story (forever Got7!) and of course Mark as the main (eventho he has to die at the end but it's okay, no one suites the character better than him huhuhu)

Mcm dah bnyk aku bebel kan, so aku stop kat sini je laa.
Enjoy reading and please drop any comments regarding the story.
It will help me a lot :)

Thank you for spending your time here.
Till we meet again :)

xoxo. 







No comments:

Post a Comment